AOL Mail is a well-known email service provider that can be easily accessed via an official webpage, i.e., aol.com. Moreover, the users can create and access the AOL account through the AOL webmail Login page. Also, AOL is known for its user-friendly interface, mailing services, and a variety of other features. Along with sending and receiving emails, the user can also check for the most recent news. Furthermore, the user can search for anything using the search option.
AOL Mail is a webmail service provider based in the United States that allows users to connect with their friends and provide a personalized mail experience. AOL is well-known for providing its customers with flawless service. Thus, due to its latest and most advanced mailing feature, AOL mail is used by millions of users worldwide. Therefore, the users are recommended to create an AOL Webmail login account to make the most of the AOL web services.
AOL Mail has its own AOL Mail Login page like other email services. Moreover, like other email services, AOL webmail operates via the internet through a standard web browser such as Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. Additionally, the users only have to enter their credentials into the AOL Mail Login screen to send emails.
The users must go through the AOL webmail Login process. Thus, the users who are unfamiliar with the login procedure should carefully read the information provided. Along with the login procedure, the users will get aware of AOL Mail features too.
Features of AOL Mail
Before going with the AOL webmail Login method, check out the AOL Mail features highlighted below.
- It allows users to attach several attachments to a single email.
- It redirects the phishing schemes and spam to the trash bin automatically.
- It offers consumers a large inbox with up to 250GB of storage capacity.
- Users with an AOL webmail login account get access to the following additional features: Data Secure by AOL, Assist by AOL, AOL Desktop Gold Download, and the AOL Application.
- It enables users to communicate with other AOL users using the live chat feature.
- It has a task calendar that allows users to invite other users to their calendars and create reminders.
So, these are the features of AOL Mail. Hence, users with an AOL webmail login account can make use of these features. However, users who do not have an account can easily create one by visiting the official website of AOL mail. Moreover, the users are recommended to perform the steps to get familiar with the steps to access the AOL webmail login account.
How to create an AOL Mail Login Account?
All AOL Mail mailing services and features are available to all users without any interruption. Thus, one can use the AOL webmail login account for both personal and business purposes. Furthermore, it allows users to have up to seven usernames per one master account. Thus, the user must have an AOL account to utilize the features of AOL Mail services. So, all users are recommended to follow the steps provided below to create an AOL mail account.
- Begin the AOL webmail login procedure by visiting the official website, i.e., “www.aol.com.”
- After this, the official webpage will open.
- Now, the users should click on the “Login/Join” option available at the screen’s top right corner.
- Then, from there, hit on the “Create an account” option.
- After doing this, the Sign-up page will open.
- Now the users are advised to enter the necessary details required to create the AOL webmail login account.
- Then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now, the user will get a mail on the registered email address, and they are supposed to verify the email by clicking on the “Verify” link provided in the email.
So, after applying the steps above, it would become easy for all users to create an AOL mail login account.
Steps required for AOL Mail Login Procedure
After successfully creating the account, the users are recommended to move ahead with the login procedure. So, apply the steps penned below to log in to the AOL account.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then the users are advised to type the AOL’s URL, i.e., “AOL.com,” and then hit the “Enter” button.
- Now the users are recommended to click on the “Login/Join” button available at the screen’s top right corner.
- Then the AOL webmail login page will get open on the screen.
- After this, on the official login page, enter the “Username” in the dialog box and press the “Next” button.
- Then, enter the AOL account “Password.”
- In the end, the users are advised to tap on the “Sign in” button.
Hence after applying these procedures, all users can easily access their AOL Mail Login account. However, if any user still has problems making an account or logging in to their AOL Mail account, they should contact the AOL Mail Experts.